Going back to work...
Well, I must say I've had a really great Summer at home with the boys. As much as I swear I can never be a stay at home mom, once we got our daily routine down, everything went pretty smoothly and we had lots of fun.
Today is officially my last day of maternity leave. : ( The boys and I have decided to just take it easy today and enjoy our last day together. My one bright spot however is the fact that I will be going back to work only four days a week. That will still give me one day a week just for us - to do something together so I will enjoy it while I can, because before I know it, it a couple of years will pass and our "special time" together will be over.
Enjoy it while you can!
1 Comments:
What a precious picture, Debbie! How's work been going?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home