Loving Life

I'm just a mom loving life with my boys. Anyone who visits here is most likely a friend of mine, so you know that my hobbies are photography and coupon clipping. Yes, that's right, I said coupon clipping. Does that make me a nerd? Well maybe, but it makes me a nerd who gets lots of great deals and free stuff.

Monday, September 15, 2008

removing an organ takes less than an hour...

Mike had his gallbladder removed today! We got to the hospital at 5:30 am and no sooner than we checked in they called us to the room (I didn't even get to sit down or get coffee yet). Anyway, two hours and many conversations with nurses and doctors later) Mike was off to surgery. I got comfortable in the waiting room, fired up the laptop and waited... a whole 45 minutes!

The doctor came out and said everything went good. Mike is in recovery now (apparently only an hour or so) and then we can head home.

Modern medicine is amazing boys and girls, you can have an organ removed and be home in time for lunch!!!

Sorry, no photos on this post. If I would have thought ahead, I could have taken a picture of Mike in his lovely gown and posted that, but I just wasn't thinking at 5 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home