Loving Life

I'm just a mom loving life with my boys. Anyone who visits here is most likely a friend of mine, so you know that my hobbies are photography and coupon clipping. Yes, that's right, I said coupon clipping. Does that make me a nerd? Well maybe, but it makes me a nerd who gets lots of great deals and free stuff.

Monday, September 8, 2008

ok, so this blogging thing is pretty fun...


So I've been blogging for all of about 30 minutes and can see why it's so popular. It's really easy and a great way to share stories and photos with family and friends.


Today I was going to take the boys to the book store (or the train store as we call it) but I realized Jacob's stroller was in Mike's trunk. So, the boys and I took a trip up to Mike's work to get the stroller and visit. While there, we got a photo of the boys at Daddy's desk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Another blogger! Nice pictures of the family. A very good start.

September 8, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home