lunch with the girls (and boys)...
The boys and I had lunch today with some friends of mine from work. We were celebrating Amanda's belated birthday at a local pancake house. I am happy to say that Daniel was on his very best behavior - what a good boy. : ) He told the waitress that he wanted a hamburger for lunch and when she was walking away he said "thank you", awww... how cute.
By the end of lunch Daniel was geting a little bit crazy (Carolyn was teaching him how to make funny faces) and Jacob started getting fussy. I have to say though, I was able to finish my lunch without much interuption. A good time was had by all.
Daniel did not want the girls to go so he tried to follow them back to work, somehow I convinced him to come back. We had a lot of fun and Daniel can't wait to see "the girls" again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home