Loving Life

I'm just a mom loving life with my boys. Anyone who visits here is most likely a friend of mine, so you know that my hobbies are photography and coupon clipping. Yes, that's right, I said coupon clipping. Does that make me a nerd? Well maybe, but it makes me a nerd who gets lots of great deals and free stuff.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Jacob's Christening





This weekend was Jacob's Christening. Everything was perfect. The service was beautiful, Jacob was a good boy and Daniel was pretty well behaved too (well, as good as you can expect for a two year old). He was calling out Deacon Bob's name a few times, but it wasn't so bad. He was also yelling "Amen", but if you can't do that in Church, where can you do it, right?

After the service everyone came back to our house and enjoyed some good food and perfect weather. We hope everyone had as good a time as we did.

I'm attaching some photos for you to view. One of Jacob, one of the family and one of the God-Parents, Richie and Marie. The Christening outfit was the same one Daniel wore for his Baptism. I had it made out of my wedding dress. I also had a beautiful gown made at the same time, but it doesn't look like we'll ever get to use that one. Maybe one of the boys will have a little girl and my grand daughter can wear it. : )

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home