Loving Life

I'm just a mom loving life with my boys. Anyone who visits here is most likely a friend of mine, so you know that my hobbies are photography and coupon clipping. Yes, that's right, I said coupon clipping. Does that make me a nerd? Well maybe, but it makes me a nerd who gets lots of great deals and free stuff.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Bloggity Blog...


Well, I'm entering the world of blogging. I know, funny right? My hope is to have updates on the kids and the family and give you a glimpse into our little corner of the world.


I'm sure some of you are thinking, "doesn't she already blog?", and others are thinking, "what the hell is a blog?" In the end it doesn't really matter, you're here, I'm here and we're all just losing a few minutes of our lives to see what's going on.


Welcome to the blog! Now how does this work? We'll figure it out together.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger coupongeek said...

Love the blog, Debbie! Isn't it a lot of fun...and addicting! But it's the best way to keep your family/friends updated on life without sending out hundreds of emails and such.

September 11, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home