a beautiful day at the park...
daniel had fun on the digger at the park and Jake enjoyed just hanging out in the nice breeze.
This morning we had nothing particular planned so I gave Daniel some options. He could choose the park, Airtastic (local bounce house place) or the train store. He chose the park - just like I thought he would.
Before we headed off to the park I stopped off at Dunkin Donuts for some coffee, Daniel was screaming to the lady in the intercom from the back seat saying something about Donuts and just finished his garbled sentence with CHOCOLATE! It was actually really cute (although I admit it's pretty bad when your kid knows exactly what he's supposed to do at a fast food drive-thru).
I got a small box of donut holes for us to share and am happy to say that there are still quite a few left for later (or maybe tomorrow).
I had a few minutes to jump on and update since Daniel is down for a nap, but as usual, as Daniel falls asleep, Jacob wakes up...
1 Comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere! I can't believe how grown up Daniel is. I never realize how time flies until you see kids grow up before your eyes.
Angelika
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home